As of recently, I have been getting back into a beauty routine and I am so glad that I have! I have been learning about new ways to have healthier skin, vegan products and decrease the dryness of my hair. It is been refreshing to keep learning about cool beauty tips and telling my readers what I have learned. I hope that my beauty tips give you some insight on ways to make your day better and your beauty routines even more fun!
1. Coconut oil. Coconut oil. Coconut oil. It can be used for your hair, removing makeup, keeping your skin moisturized, teeth cleaning and so much more!
2. Use an ice cube on a pimple to reduce redness and swelling. Also, its best to let the pimple leave on its own so that you don't scar.
3. Make sure to not over use body wash or soap because the more you use the drier your skin.
4. Take off your makeup with vaseline and make sure to have at least one day a week without makeup to give your skin a breathing day.
5. Lemons can help with brightening up your skin.
6. Apply perfume to your inner wrist, behind the ear, base of throat, inside elbow, and behind your knee.
7. Aloe vera can help with dandruff but it can also help with frizzy hair, acne, dark circles, thicker eyebrows and razor burn.
8. Eating more fruits especially berries can help decrease the look of aging skin.
9. Over washing your hair can make your hair dry because it is constantly taking out nutrients in hair strands. So, choosing the right shampoo as well can make all the difference in the world. A sulfate-free shampoo is the way to go!
10. Change your nail file every month because you want to keep your nails as healthy as possible.
When I found out these last five.
11. Loofah's can be quite bad for you. They carry a lot of bacteria and when you use the loofah over and over again you end up putting the bacteria on to your skin.
12. Don't try to over do it with the mascara because it can constantly take over your eyelashes, and little bugs on your eyelashes can also cause them to fall out. Take over your makeup at night!
13. Strawberries can lighten your teeth, time to get more fruit into your diet.
14. Tea tree oil can be used a spot treatment for your face.
15. When you are looking for a red lipstick, then choose the specific red based off your undertone. If you have a warm undertone then use warmer reds and a cooler red for a cool undertone.
I had to narrow down my beauty tips but most likely I will be making more posts like this! There are so many cool tips for beauty hacks and making sure that you always have unique ways to handle your skin with makeup to taking care of your hair. I have been using some of these hacks already but also learned quite a few when researching for this post. I hope you all enjoyed and tell me some beauty hacks as well down below in the comments.
I hope you enjoyed my post (: I create posts every Monday, Wednesday & Friday!
Contact me through email.
Business email: firstname.lastname@example.org