Today is Monday...and you know what that means! Monday motivation (: I came up with a list of 25 motivational quotes to get you through this last week of February. 2018 has already been a year that is flying past and before you know it, it'll be summer. I can't believe that March is going to be here this week. It's just something about motivational quotes that help me remain positive and I thought why not pass it forward so that you can feel motivated as well with your badass.
1. I have come to realize making yourself happy is most important. Never be ashamed of how you feel. You have the right to feel any emotion you want, and do what makes you happy. That’s my life motto. — Demi Lovato
2. The beginning is always today. — Mary Shelley
3. Never limit yourself because of others’ limited imagination; never limit others because of your own limited imagination. — Mae Jemison
4. I’m not going to limit myself just because people won’t accept the fact that I can do something else. —Dolly Parton
5. The secret of getting ahead is getting started. — Sally Berger
6. The most alluring thing a woman can have is confidence. — Beyonce
7. The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off. -- Gloria Steinem
8. The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud. — Coco Chanel
9. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. The fearful are caught as often as the bold. — Helen Keller
10. I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear; knowing what must be done does away with fear. — Rosa Parks
11. The question isn’t who is going to let me, it’s who is going stop me. -- Ayn Rand
12. The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.
— Alice Walker
13. You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them. ― Maya Angelou
14. You are your best thing. ― Toni Morrison
15. There are opportunities even in the most difficult moments. ― Wangari Maathai
Motivation was given today to make sure the rest of your week is full of positive thoughts and vibes sent your way. I hope that you have a great week! (:
I hope you enjoyed my post (: I create posts every Monday, Wednesday & Friday!
Contact me through email.
Business email: firstname.lastname@example.org